- Acquired in 2014, Prado Group’s vision was to completely redevelop the former light industrial building to a trophy boutique office asset located in San Francisco’s amenity-rich Mission District.
- Our ownership group has invested $11.2 million in core and shell capex, and $2.8 million in tenant improvements to enhance the Property with a full seismic upgrade, a new PG&E electrical service, new mechanical, electrical, plumbing and sprinkler/life safety systems, new roof, 2 new elevators and exit stairs, new core and shell restrooms, new entry lobby and elevator lobbies, new bike room and site improvements.
- We have constructed Class A tenant improvements on behalf of the City and County of San Francisco’s Department of Public Health on floors 2-4. The City and County of San Francisco’s tenant improvements will be certified Gold under the LEED for Commercial Interiors standard.
- Prado Group redeveloped an underutilized building into a class-A gem and refinanced the asset in 2018. As of now, 333 Valencia is one of very few boutique assets with long-term, investment grade tenancy in San Francisco.
- Prado Group currently has the asset on the market for sale.